Beauty Rituals’ LVL Lash After Care
The LVL Lash Lift is a low maintenance treatment.
We do however recommend using the Nouveau Lashes Lash and Brow Conditioning Serum at home to help nourish and strengthen lashes and keep them looking healthy. This helps you enjoy the effects of your LVL treatment for longer.
AFTER YOUR LVL TREATMENT:
• For the first 24 hours after your treatment it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes
• For 48 hours afterwards do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water
• Take care when emptying the dishwasher and opening the oven in the first 48 hours. The steam can cause your lifted lashes to drop.
• Do not use waterproof mascara
• Use oil free make up remover if mascara is worn (only use a water-based mascara)
• Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing
• Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
• Read the official guide on the science of LVL to understand how the process works, available on the Nouveau website
• If you’re in any doubt, please contact us for advice on how best to look after your LVL lashes